Sinbad: The Untold Tale
By Charles Way
Directed by Janet Stanford
April 8 - May 29
Sinbad the Sailor has retired from his notorious adventures. He tries to keep his feisty daughter Ittifaq safe from the sorceress Jan Shah. But when a mysterious cloud descends upon Baghdad putting all of the adults to sleep, proud Ittifaq must enlist the help of Sinbad the Porter, a street orphan whom she despises. A quest full of humor, genies, sword fights, diamonds, magic boats, and flying carpets ensues! The two young explorers cross the chasm of their differences to become fast friends and fellow adventurers for life.
Best for Ages 5+ TICKETS>>
- A limited amount of $10 tickets will be available for each performance over the phone through the Box Office courtesy of the Jim and Carol Trawick Foundation. These tickets will go on sale for the following week's performances on Monday mornings at 10:00 a.m. For more information call 301-280-1660.
• Download the Activity Guide
• $10 previews: April 8, 9, and 10 at 10:30 and April 11 at 11:00, 1:30 and 4:00 (most seats)
• ASL-interpreted: April 26 at 4:00
Please call 301-280-1660 for more information and to ensure proper seat location.
• Sensory-Friendly: May 3 at 11:00
Sensory-Friendly performances are designed to be more accessible to those individuals on the autism spectrum or to others with sensory sensitivities.
• Just Imagine…The Annual Children’s Ball: May 9 at 4:00
Join us for a performance of Sinbad: The Untold Tale, rooms full of unique activities, a family-oriented auction, and a celebratory buffet reception. Call 301-280-1626 for tickets.
• Mother’s Day Flowers: May 10 at 1:30 and 4:00
All mothers will receive a complimentary flower to celebrate Mother’s Day!
• Genie Bash: May 16 at 7:00
Dress in your best Genie inspired costume and help decorate a giant community magic carpet!
Groups Save Big!
• 10-49 people = 20% off
• 50-99 people = 30% off
• 100+ people = 40% off
View more upcoming shows here.
ASL interpreted perfomance-2/22
|Contact the box office about
Large print programs available on request
|Assisted listening devices available||
Sensory-friendly performance-2/22 at 11 a.m.
Season Media Sponsor:
|Designated Hotel Provider:
Season Dessert Partner: