(AKA The Parent Trap)
June 24 - August 14
Based on Erich Kästner's novel Lottie & Lisa
Adapted by David S. Craig
Music by Marc Schubring
Directed by Kathryn Chase Bryer
Lottie and Lisa are ten-year-old twins who are being raised separately by their divorced parents. When the girls meet unexpectedly at Camp Kästner Summer Camp they discover their true relationship, and the high stakes, madcap adventure begins. Having switched places, the girls discover that their deception is hard to sustain. Will their parents be convinced that the sisters belong together? Catch this world premiere musical!
Best for Ages 5+ TICKETS>>
- A limited amount of $10 tickets will be available for each performance over the phone through the Box Office courtesy of the Jim and Carol Trawick Foundation. These tickets will go on sale for the following week's performances on Monday at 10:00 a.m. For more information call 301-280-1660.
- $10 previews: June 24-26 (most seats)
- Twin Day: July 11 at 11:00, 1:30, and 4:00
Come in twos and make sure to dress as your twin! Buy One, Get One Free ticket when purchased before July 1.
- ASL-Interpreted: July 12 at 4:00 p.m.
Please call 301-280-1660 for more information and to ensure proper seat location.
- Sensory-Friendly: July 19 at 11:00 a.m.
Sensory-Friendly performances are designed to be more accessible to those individuals on the autism spectrum or to others with sensory sensitivites.
- Camp Kästner PJ Party: July 25 at 7:00 p.m.
Dress in your PJs and enjoy classic camp activities in the lobby pre-show! Pre-show activities at 6 p.m.
Join the conversation by using #IStageTrouble!
Do More 24 is on June 4! Share Get the word out social media, and use #DoMore24 to inspire your networks to give. Take a “selfie for good” using the Do More 24 sign, tag @I_Stage, and use the hashtag #DM24!
Groups Save Big!
• 10-49 people = 20% off
• 50-99 people = 30% off
• 100+ people = 40% off
View more upcoming shows here.
ASL interpreted perfomance-7/12
|Contact the box office about
Large print programs available on request
|Assisted listening devices available||
Sensory-friendly performance-7/19 at 11 a.m.
Season Media Sponsor:
Designated Hotel Provider:
|Season Dessert Partner:||