Impact of Your Support
At Imagination Stage, we pride ourselves on offering a variety of programs that reflect our commitment to innovation, inclusion, diversity, and creativity. Your contribution helps to support the following programs:
- Professional Theatre Productions: Productions in the Annette M. and Theodore N. Lerner Family Theatre range from new commissions that reflect our contemporary community, to fresh interpretations of world children's classics. Imagination Stage is at the forefront of developing new plays to push forward the dramatic offerings for young audiences.
- Arts Education Classes: We offer a continuum of classes for ages 1-18 in acting, music, movement and digital media. We serve approximately 4,000 students annually at our facility and satellite classes throughout the region. We use core educational values to inspire creativity and build life skills.
- Early Childhood Programming: My First Imagination provides developmentally appropriate new experiences for very young audiences (ages 1-5) through live performances, workshops and classes where children are given the opportunity to learn through participation, exploration and creative play.
- Access and Inclusion: Imagination Stage is committed to nurturing the creativity of children of all abilities as they develop and realize their full potential through the arts. We serve children with disabilities in inclusive performing arts settings alongside typically developing peers. Our Arts Access classes and student ensembles are designed specifically for the needs of students with cognitive or developmental disabilities.
- Scholarships: we are committed to bringing theatre and the arts to all children, regardless of their physical or cognitive ability or their financial resources. We offer scholarships to families with financial need.